Kerio Connect is the award-winning, leading alternative to Microsoft Exchange and Gmail for small to medium business that prefer a simple approach to IT.
Kerio Connect mail server brings business-class email, instant messaging, shared calendars, and contact management to more email clients, IM clients, web browsers and mobile devices.
With integrated anti-virus, powerful anti-spam, automated backup and web administration interface, Kerio Connect gives businesses everything they need for secure email and messaging in one affordable package.
Our services include:
- Multilayer Spam Filtering.
- Multilayer Virus Protection.
- Share email, calendars, and public folders across Mac and Windows clients in the same environment.
- Full-featured web based Kerio Connect Client accessible from Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Unmatched mobile device support using IMAP, CalDAV & CardDAV or EAS (Exchange Active Sync). Whether you’re the cutting edge type with the latest Android device, or you’re mainstream using iPhone, or you’re old school using a trusted Symbian-based smartphone, Kerio Connect shines when it comes to mobile device synchronisation.
- Synchronise your data in real-time with direct push. That means your email, calendars and contacts on your mobile device will always be up-to-date with your computer. Kerio Connect takes mobile data synchronisation a step further – you can specify which public and shared folders you want synced with your mobile device. Sync even shared calendars and contacts on your iOS device. Exchange & Google can’t even do that!
- Real-time communication and presence with integrated instant messaging server. Full XMPP federation is included.
- SSL encryption & support for S/MIME enabled clients, including the web based Kerio Connect Client, ensure secure email delivery.
- Full support for TLS encrypted SMTP transport on both incoming and outgoing e-mail.
- DKIM authenticate e-mail is included.
- Versatile user authentication – integrates with Active Directory, Open Directory, or the built-in Kerio user directory.